Search This Blog

Quote of the Month

Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. ~Jim Davis

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Disclaimer

First of all, I feel I need to post a disclaimer.   The sole goal of this blog is to give me a place to 1:  journal; keep track of my progress in learning to live with my food storage and 2: give me some writing practice.  I've always liked writing, but haven't had the opportunity to use it much. 

I have no intention of capitalizing on other people's success or hard work.  I have every intention of crediting every person or organization I get ideas from.  I also plan to furnish links to any website I find helpful in this regard. I truly don't care if anyone else reads this.  The blog is for my use and edification.  If I provide entertainment or inspiration for anyone else, so much the better.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: